Enteros is seeking to hire highly skilled individuals who are motivated to grow with a state-of-the-art startup, poised for global success. We believe that hiring the best talent is fundamental to our companys and your success.
We seek experienced sales professionals in the field of enterprise IT sales. Large performance-based comission is guaranteed. Prior experience with Quest, Embarcadero, Precise and Mercury products or with vendors such as Oracle, IBM, Sybase and other database vendors is preferred.
Sales and Customer Support
Principal DBA/Database Architect with prior SE experience
Principal Software Engineer and Team Lead
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Participate in creating high-level and detailed technical design documents, conduct design reviews.
- Implement new product features using Java, Perl, C# and SQL.
- Implement new services, granular APIs, and create new and/or customize the existing flows.
- Segment and design system layers to support componentized and layered application development, including user interface, business functionality, and database access.
- Lead a team of engineers and deliver high quality products.
- Work with Product Management, QA, and other teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Assist to develop and update product documentation.
- Adhere to release/project schedule and milestones, estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
- Must be able to independently design, code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex functionality
- Share release management duties on feature rollouts, share on-call responsibilities
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required and MSCS preferred.
- We are specifically looking for senior level engineer with at least 6-7 years of industry experience.
- Preferred experience developing secure database software products, highly scalable transactional applications and/or distributed systems
- Expert level Java J2SE, GWT, ExtGWT, Java Swing, Java 2D, JDBC, XML, Perl and C# (optional) skills are required with demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems.
- String SQL skills are required with demonstrated ability to create optimal database queries.
- Knowledge of Oracle query optimization or other large commercial databases.
- Knowledge of QA Automation processes and tools.
- Familiarity with SVN preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, UML is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education Bachelors Degree Required